You’ve seen the advert – Man with van! – what more could you want?
Well, if your consignments mean something to you, if your deadlines need to be respected, and if you’re keen to ensure your drivers aren’t breaking the law when on your business, it’s worth using the services of a well respected, reputable provider.
Take a look at some of the considerations – all of which we have covered here at Courier Direct:
Our vehicles are
- Safe and suitable for the roads
- Regularly serviced up to date models
- Fuel efficient for more cost effective journeys
- Clean, professional and liveried
- Have tracking to monitor progress and delivery times
Our drivers are
- CRB checked
- In regular contact with our control room
- Trained in the art of stacking and moving goods safely, efficiently and politely
- Are competitive, fair and transparent
Our service is
- Quick, and we understand that your deadlines are important
- Responsive and responsible – we keep an eye on traffic conditions and plan routes accordingly
- Personal – we’ll keep you informed of our progress, even if we’re delayed we’ll let you know
Our business is:
- Established with senior, experienced and knowledgeable staff at the helm
- Pleased to have an untarnished and professional reputation
- Full of loyal staff who have been with us for years and understand how the courier business works
In short, we’re more than just a few men with a few vans – we’re the total professional courier package.
To open an account with a reliable, responsive courier firm, call Ian today on 0117 952 1111. We’d be pleased to work with you!